What should you pay attention to when using the constant temperature and humidity chamber?

1. To avoid machine failure in the constant temperature and humidity test chamber, please provide power supply within the rated voltage range.
2. In order to prevent electric shock or malfunction and malfunction, do not turn on the power before installation and wiring are completed.
3. This product is a non-explosion-proof product. Please do not use a constant temperature and humidity machine in the environment with flammable or explosive gas.
4. Please try not to open the test box door during the operation of the instrument. If it is opened at high temperature, it may cause burns to the operator. Opening at low temperature may cause frost damage to the staff in the morning, and may cause the evaporator to freeze and affect the cooling effect.   If you must open it, please do some protection work.
5. It is forbidden to disassemble, process, modify or repair the constant temperature and humidity machine without authorization, otherwise there will be danger of abnormal operation, electric shock or fire.
6. The ventilation holes of the body should be kept open to avoid malfunction, abnormal operation, reduced life and fire.
7. Do not use the machine if it is found to be damaged or deformed when unpacking.
8. Be careful not to let dust, thread, iron filings or other things enter during machine installation, otherwise malfunction or malfunction will occur.
9. Wiring must be correct and must be grounded. Failure to ground may result in electric shock, malfunction, abnormal display, or large errors in measurement.
10. Check the terminal screws and holder regularly, please do not use them loosely.
11. During the operation of the instrument, the power input terminal cover must be installed on the terminal block to prevent electric shock.
12. Before the instrument is in operation, the safety should be fully considered before the operation of modifying the setting, signal output, starting, stopping, etc., and the wrong operation may cause the working equipment to be damaged or malfunction.
13. Please wipe the meter with a dry cloth. Do not use alcohol, gasoline or other organic solvents. Do not splash water on the meter. If the meter is immersed in water, stop using it immediately, otherwise there is danger of electric leakage, electric shock or fire.
14. The internal parts of the instrument have a certain life span. For the safe and continuous use of the instrument, please perform regular maintenance and maintenance. When disposing of this product, please dispose of it according to industrial waste.

Standardized Extract

SICHUAN UNIWELL BIOTECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD. , https://www.uniwellbio.com