Scientific Management Measures for Raising Greenhouses
The use of greenhouses to raise crickets can break the habit of hibernation and artificially create an optimal living and growth environment for crickets, so that crickets are always in a state of rapid growth and the morning market can be mentioned. Since this model is most suitable for the breeding of Chinese sturgeon, Chinese sturgeon is generally selected for its selection.
In greenhouse cultivation, because of poor ventilation conditions, the water exchange volume is small, and the rearing pond is in a relatively closed state, which makes the pool water susceptible to eutrophication and aging, thereby affecting the normal growth of earthworms. Therefore, it is very important to strengthen the quality management of Dianchi Lake water in greenhouse cultivation in winter, and to reduce caries disease and increase its survival rate. The water quality management techniques of greenhouse aquaculture were introduced as follows based on the years of aquaculture experience of the Aquatic Gaoke Company in Handan City, Anhui Province, and the testing indicators of the laboratory.
Adhere to scientific feeding and reduce water pollution
In the construction of the pond, a bait station slightly above the surface of the water is constructed at the north side of the breeding pond, and a 10- to 20-cm radius gutter is built between the bait station and the pool to reduce dragging and feeding. It causes food contamination in the water, and it also helps to remove residual baits. It also allows the sewage from the brushed bait station to drain out of the pool along the drain, reducing water pollution. After napping into the pond, it is necessary to carry out domestication for a certain period of time and allow them to feed on the food table. Feeding feeds should adhere to the "Four Sets", timing: 9 o'clock in the morning and 4 o'clock in the afternoon, feeding each meal to make the habit of eating on time. Quantitative: According to the daily food and water quality changes, the general daily dosage is 3%~5% of body weight is fed, and it is best to eat within one hour. Positioning: Slurry strips are made into compound foods and attached to the food table. Qualitative: Feed the full-price compound feed and supplement With live bait, it prevents feed from spoilage.
Strengthen day-to-day management
According to the weather conditions, ventilation holes are opened at noon every day to facilitate ventilation and allow harmful gases to escape and add fresh air to the room. Wash the table daily to prevent eating and drinking. The oxygen can be set in the pool to increase oxygen and accelerate the flow of water in the pool to improve water quality. Chlorine dioxide and other chlorine preparations are regularly spilled to kill pathogens and improve water quality. After the drug force disappears, some active enzymes or photosynthetic bacteria can be applied to increase the biological purification function in the pool. According to the degree of aging of the pool of water, regular replacement of a portion of new water. In order to save energy, a stove can be built in the greenhouse to increase the room temperature, reduce the evaporation of the pool water, strengthen the light in the shed, facilitate the photosynthesis and growth of aquatic plants in the pool, and can also put a large bucket on the fire wall to pre When the heat is equal to the pool water temperature, some bottom water is pumped out and new water is added to effectively prevent water quality from aging.
Transplant water plants, fertilizer and water cultivation in one fell swoop
Transplanting some water hyacinths, duckweeds and other green plants in the rearing pond can both absorb harmful substances, reduce the degree of water quality deterioration, and control the pool water fertility. It can also provide a good sheltering ecological environment for the earthworms and have a clear effect on the purification of water quality. . This is because green plants can absorb carbon dioxide in the water and release oxygen, which not only purifies the water, but also purifies the air in the shed. At the same time, it can also be used to cultivate plankton, which can be reasonably used with benthic animals. Before the larvae enter the pool, after disinfecting the treated pool water, 3 grams to 5 grams of compound fertilizer (such as diammonium phosphate, etc.) is evenly splashed by 1 cubic meter of water. At the same time introduce 5 to 8 liters of algae (more water containing green algae). After 1 week, the water gradually turns green, and then some leeches are transferred and put into the pool. After the juveniles enter the pond, if the aquaculture pond is large, some maggots and squid (a ratio of 3:1) can be put in, so that phytoplankton, bacteria, and aquatic plants can purify water by absorbing nutrients in the water. With bacteria and food, phytoplankton and bacteria provide natural food for earthworms. This cycle repeats and purifies the water.
Regular testing of water quality
The comprehensive laboratory test center follows the water quality standards to determine whether the water quality is good or bad. Observed with naked eyes, the good and normal water color of the cultured cockroach is oil green or dark brown. If the water quality becomes dark, it becomes black and gray, and a thick floating film forms on the surface, indicating that the water quality has deteriorated. The transparency of the pool water is 25 cm to 30 cm, and high or low transparency is not conducive to the growth of earthworms. The optimum temperature for the growth of earthworms is 25Â°C~35Â°C, and the most suitable water temperature is 28Â°C~30Â°C. Regularly conduct comprehensive water quality testing. Routine test items include pH, dissolved oxygen, ammonia nitrogen, and H2S. Through the comprehensive control of water temperature, light and nutrients, water quality is maintained.
1. pH value. At low pH values, é³– showed increased respiratory rate and decreased activity and death; at high pH, â€‹â€‹é³– showed increased mucus secretion and ammonia nitrogen toxicity increased. However, a weaker water quality will inhibit the growth of mold and prevent the occurrence of white spot disease. The optimum pH is 7.5~8.5. The adjustment method is to supplement or replace the new water, especially the bottom of the pool; add zeolite powder and other sediment modifier; use alum (aluminum sulfate) or gypsum (calcium sulfate) or hydrated lime, baking soda to adjust the pH value.
2. Dissolved oxygen management measures. The amphibians are amphibians and can use both baboons and lungs to breathe. When you use the lungs to breathe, they must float on the water and consume more physical energy. In the long term, the phlegm will be thin. Dissolved oxygen is too low to show rapid deterioration of water quality. Excreted fecal matter, food residues and other organic substances settle in the bottom of the pool. These organic substances are decomposed by anaerobic bacteria and facultative anaerobes into toxic gases, such as CH4, H2S, and NH3. Wait. The color of the water body drastically changes, and its feeding is reduced, growth is poor, and it is inactive. To maintain the dissolved oxygen (DO) in the water greater than 3 mg/L, the regulation is to periodically turn on the oxygen pump and check whether the stone is intact and change the water properly. Fresh oxygen supply.
3. Ammonia nitrogen regulation. A high concentration of ammonia nitrogen directly affects the growth of earthworms and even causes acute poisoning death. As the earthworms are cultured in greenhouses, the indoor environment is relatively worse than outdoors, and the concentration of ammonia nitrogen in the greenhouse is often relatively high. Through several years of measurement, it has been found that when the concentration of ammonia nitrogen is less than 10 mg/l, the pups are safe; when the concentration of ammonia nitrogen is too high, a large amount of new water must be replaced, and the water body must be disinfected to prevent the plutonium from adapting to the new environment. And sick.
4.H2S. When the pH is lower than 6, 90% of the sulfides in the water exist in the form of H2S, which increases the toxicity of sulfides. Nitrite should be below 0.025 mg/kg. The solution is to change the water, splash EM bacteria or other water degradation agents, increase the disinfection of drugs.
1. Change the water can not be too frequent, changing too much water will cause water quality too clear and disturbing to the paralyzed.
2. Pay attention to the cultivation of green plants. First, the aquatic plants in the pond should not be too much, otherwise the normal activities of the light and earthworms will be affected, and oxygen will be consumed at night; secondly, the old species shall be continuously eliminated to cultivate the seedlings and prevent the plants from damaging the water after their death. The area of â€‹â€‹aquatic plants should not exceed 1/4 of the pool area.
3. When quicklime is used to adjust the pH, it should be controlled within 0.5. In the tolerance range, the pH difference should not be greater than 1.
4. The water temperature of the cockroach cannot fall sharply. At the appropriate temperature, the temperature difference of juvenile cockroaches does not exceed 3Â°C, and the juvenile cocoon does not exceed 5Â°C.
Plant Extract,Mangiferin Extract Powder,Cordyceps Militaris Extract,Peppermint Leaf Extract
Xi'an complex bio-tech CO.,LTD. , https://www.complexpowder.com