Shanghai Xitang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. 021-55229872, 65333639
Rat endorphin - b (Endorphin- b ) ELISA kit instruction manual
Â ( used in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants and other biological fluids )
This experiment used double antibody sandwich ABC-ELISA. The anti-rat Endorphin-b monoclonal antibody was coated on the microtiter plate, and Endorphin-b in the standard and sample was combined with the monoclonal antibody, and biotinylated anti-rat Endorphin-b was added to form an immune complex attached to the plate. On the horseradish peroxidase-labeled Streptavidin combined with biotin, the substrate working solution is blue, and finally the stop solution sulfuric acid is added, and the OD value is measured at 450 nm. The Endorphin-b concentration is proportional to the OD value, and can be passed. A standard curve was drawn to determine the Endorphin-b concentration in the specimen.
Kit composition ( 2-8 Â° C preservation)
10Ã— specimen dilution (Sample Buffer)
Substrate working fluid (TMB Solution)
Primary antibody working solution (Biotinylated Antibody)
Prepare reagents and collect blood samples
1. Collection of specimens: serum, plasma (EDTA, citrate, heparin anticoagulation), cell culture supernatant, tissue homogenate, etc., as early as possible, stored at 2-8 Â° C for 48 hours; longer time must be frozen (-20 Â° C Or -70 Â°C) to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
2. Standard solution preparation: Add 1ml of distilled water before use and mix well to form 250ng/ml solution. Set the standard tube 8 tube, the first tube plus the standard dilution 900ul, the second to the eighth tube to add the sample dilution 500ul. Add 100 ul of the standard solution of 250 ng/ml to the first tube, mix and aspirate 500 ul with the sampler, and transfer to the second tube. Repeat the dilution as described above, and remove 500 ul from the seventh tube and discard it. The eighth tube is a blank control.
3. The 10Ã— specimen dilution was diluted 1:10 with distilled water (example: 1 ml concentrated dilution + 9 ml distilled water).
4. Washing solution: diluted 1:20 with distilled water (example: 1 ml concentrated washing solution added to 19 ml of distilled water)
1. Loading: Add 100 ul of standard or sample to be tested in each well. Mix the reaction plate thoroughly and let it stand at 37 Â°C for 120 minutes.
2. Wash the plate: Wash the plate thoroughly with washing solution 4-6 times, and dry it on the filter paper.
3. Add 100 ul of the first antibody working solution to each well. The reaction plate was thoroughly mixed and placed at 37 Â° C for 60 minutes.
4. Wash the board: the same as before.
5. Add 100 ul of enzyme-labeled antibody working solution per well. The reaction plate was placed at 37 Â° C for 30 minutes.
6. Wash the board: same as before.
7. Add 100 ul of substrate working solution to each well and let it react at 37 Â° C for 15 minutes in the dark.
8. Add 100 ul of stop solution to each well and mix.
9. Measure the absorbance at 450 nm using a microplate reader within 30 minutes.
Result calculation and judgment
1. All OD values â€‹â€‹should be subtracted from the blank value before calculation.
2. Using standard products 25, 12.5, 6.25, 3.12, 1.56, 0.78, 0.39, 0 ng/ml as the abscissa and OD as the ordinate, plot on the coordinate paper and draw the standard curve.
3. Find the corresponding Endorphin-b content on the graph based on the OD value of the sample.
1. Sensitivity: The minimum Endorphin-b detection concentration is less than 0.2 ng/ml.
2. Specificity: Recombinant or natural rat Endorphin-b can be detected simultaneously. Does not cross-react with other cytokines in rats.
3. Repeatability: The coefficient of variation in both the plate and the plate is less than 11%.
1. It is recommended to make double holes for the above standard holes and samples to be tested. The standard curve should be made at the same time for each measurement.
2. The washing process is critical. Insufficient washing will result in an accuracy error and an erroneous rise in the OD value.
3. After the slats are opened, the remaining slats should be sealed again to keep the slats dry .
4. This kit should be stored in a 4oC refrigerator.
4. This kit is for scientific research only and cannot be used for clinical diagnosis!
Yingmed offers a wide variety of laboratory devices for timely examination of patient samples. In addition to high-quality lab devices like Centrifuge And Mixer, Microscopes, Trisection Fully Auto Hematology Analyzer, Urine Analyzer, you will also find the compatible laboratory accessories, including test strips, Test tubes, Vacuum Blood Collection Tube, Electronic Pipette, Pipette Tips, Petri Dishes, Embedding Cassettes.
Medical Lab Devices
Medical Lab Devices,Lab Equipment,Laboratory Equipment,Medical Laboratory Equipment,Lab Consumable Products
NINGBO YINGMED MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS CO.,LTD , https://www.chinayingmed.com